Are you passionate about sales, driven by goals, and intrigued by the ever-evolving world of online media? Refinery89 is on the hunt for a proactive Publisher Sales Associate for the Italian market to elevate our presence in this market.
What You'll Do:
- Italian publishers (websites) acquisition; from prospecting to closing.
- Building a healthy pipeline and prioritize for highest value opportunities.
- Leading the publisher acquisition efforts in the market by working closely with (technical, sales en operational) colleagues.
- Become a trusted contact and develop strong, mutually beneficial relationships that earn the loyalty of prospects and clients; short and long term.
- Maintaining our purposely designed CRM tool; update lead and client interactions.
- Hit daily and weekly KPIs.
Who We're Looking For:
A Sales Enthusiast! A person that thrive on meeting and exceeding goals, and that's excited by the ring of the office bell and the thrill of bonuses.
Language Expert: Fluent/native Italian with a high level of English proficiency to engage effectively with our diverse team and clients.
Commercial Mindset: You have a keen eye for detail, a knack for turning conversations positively, and a passion for digital advertising.
Independent Innovator: You can work autonomously, adapt to changing, fast-paced startup environments, and swiftly translate technical features into compelling business benefits.
Some definite pros that will make you standout:
Sales Experience: 1+ years of sales experience, especially in cold calling, face-to-face meetings, email, and LinkedIn outreach.
Digital Media Know-How: Good understanding of digital media metrics, web analytics, digital advertising formats, and technologies such as header bidding (SSP's, Pre-bid, Amazon TAM, Google OB)
Industry Network: Established contacts within the italian digital publishing sphere, gained through work at a publisher sales house, trading desk, ad-tech company, or digital agency.
Experience on a similar role, e.g. at a publisher sales house, trading desk, ad-tech company or digital agency.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- Immediate start.
- Additional commissions and bonus structure to grow your salary quickly.
Competitive compensation and nice perks (25 holidays per year, your own new equipment, yearly team retreat, weekly friday afternoons).
A great work place in the center of Madrid (Cuatro Caminos), in our newly refurbished 800m2 offices!
In this industry we always have to keep updated so we like to provide ad-hoc trainings to boost the potential of our employees.
- Be part of an experienced team of international professionals.
Private health care with a top Spanish insurance company.
- Work From Home policy.
Be part of a Dutch workplace and experience all the benefits of working for The Netherlands! Such as: egalitarian work culture, everyday is Casual Friday with our casual dress code, be prepared for clear feedback, we take Dutch directness very seriously! Also, we like to keep everything highly efficient in where everyone has the freedom to speak up!
And of course, a challenging and ambitious project with a team of the best professionals in the industry!
Are you ready to make an impact? Apply!
Let’s shape the future of programmatic advertising together! 🚀