At Refinery89 we help publishers significantly boost the quality, quantity, innovation and distribution of their ad-inventory in the increasingly complex digital ecosystem. Besides our deep expertise the backbone of our success are our people and our award winning technology which provides our publishers with a competitive advantage.
We operate from our offices in Madrid and Amsterdam and we're currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to manage our HQ in Madrid. As an Office Manager, you'll be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our office, ensuring everything runs smoothly and efficiently.
For this position we require 5 non-negotiables from you:
- You are in the office present 5 days a week (no-remote work)
- You are in the office between 9:00 and 18:00 on a normal day
- You do not have friday afternoons free, nor do we offer 'jornada intensiva' in summer.
- You speak fluent Spanish (native) and fluent English (advanced)
- You are comfortable to commuting to our offices near metro Estrecho.
Are you comfortable with the above conditions?
Then this job is for you, please read on!
- Stay informed and up-to-date on all necessary legal documents in Spain
- Ensure all legal documents are signed by employees and stored in a timely manner
- Manage and renew all Spanish insurances and facility contracts on a recurring basis
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external parties in case of an insurance incident
- Take care of any documentation or community-related matters for the Madrid office
- Participate in the yearly community meeting and handle all related documentation and building maintenance
- Conduct thorough research and present several options for any inquiries based on budget and preferences
- Maintain inventory lists of office supplies, including technical equipment, food, and cleaning products
- Ensure there is always sufficient stock and properly store, rotate and place inventory (drinks, food, coffee etc.)
- Act as the welcoming face of the office, greeting clients, employees and Amazon deliveries, you always have a smile!
- Manage appointments and meeting rooms pro-actively, ensuring they are properly prepared and stocked with necessary items
- Instruct cleaning personnel to maintain a tidy, organized, and clean office, under your watch the office is always spot on.
- Instruct and remind employees to follow office guidelines to maintain a tidy office.
- Set aside dedicated time throughout the day to take care of basic tasks
- HR Support
- Supporting HR with onboarding new employees
- Provide assistance to HR when needed and possible
Executive Assistant & Team Support
- Assist the management team with requests such as booking flights, hotels, and appointments
- Assist the CEO in booking or organizing of personal agenda items
- More than 3 years of experience in similar roles managing an office of 20+ employees
- Highly organized, proactive and solution-oriented mindset, you never miss a thing and never have to be reminded of anything
- Native Spanish and excellent English (C1) oral and written skills
- An unstoppable drive to succeed and achieve what you set out to do
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills
- Great computer skills, you know your way around e-mail, excel and similar applications
Additional Perks we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (holidays, equipment, yearly team weekend).
- Immediate start.
- Join the number 1 fastest growing ad agency in Europe by AdWeek and Financial Times
- Free coffee, free beverage, fresh fruit, and weekly afternoon drinks!
- Our own new refurbished office in the centre of Madrid (near metro Estrecho)
- 24 holidays per year + Madrid's festivities
- Cobee's benefits to increase your net income
- Private health care insurance with Sanitas
- Gallup test to know your strengths and help you explore and boost them together!
- Multicultural environment
- Young and energetic team always ready to help and give their all
- High employee engagement and development
If you're looking for a challenging and ambitious project with a team of the best professionals in the industry, Refinery89 is the right place for you.
Apply now and join us in making a real impact!