At Refinery89 we help publishers significantly boost the quality, quantity, innovation and distribution of their ad inventory in the increasingly complex digital ecosystem. The backbone of our success is our people and our award-winning technology which provides our publishers with a competitive advantage. We are a highly professional team in the stage of active growth, and we are looking for you!
We are hiring a Junior Partner Manager!
The Junior Partner Manager will ensure the optimal performance of our network of over 800 of websites and continue with the expansion and development of our project.
• Implement demand partners on new websites
• Implement new demand partners across our network
• Maintain good relations with our demand partners
• Participate in QBR´s with our SSP partners
• Troubleshoot technical demand issues
• Data analysis to proactively look for new opportunities within our stack
• Demand stack optimization
What you need
• Up to 2 years of overall work experience, preferably with knowledge of digital media metrics and web analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Good knowledge of Excel.
• Very high level of English, you can passively follow your colleagues' conversations and don't miss any details discussed at the office.
• Interest in technology and digital advertising.
• Commercial mindset, passion for your product and company and can-do mentality.
• Strong attention to detail - accurate data gathering, insightful analysis, and ability to handle tactical details with detailed execution.
• Excellent collaboration and project management skills are required.
• Must have the ability to work autonomously and you are open-minded and ambitious.
• Desire to work in a changing, fast-paced start-up.
• Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate the features of a range of products into business benefits.
• Good knowledge and understanding of digital advertising ecosystem, formats, KPI's and technologies such as header bidding (SSP's, Pre-bid, Amazon TAM, Google OB).
• Experience working with several different SSPs (Xandr, Seedtag, Outbrian, Magnite, GumGum)
• Experience with Google Data Studio, PowerBI or Amazon equivalent.
• Experience in an ad ops (ad operations) role working with a header bidding setup.
If you’re looking to make a difference, R89 is the right place to be.
Being a startup at a stage of exponential growth and nearing the scale-up phase, we offer an exceptional and flexible work environment. So, those who are willing to go the extra mile will be able to boost both their personal and professional lives.
In addition to the team, our culture and our ambition, there are a variety of additional perks that make Refinery89 a great place to work.
Work with us and receive:
• Immediate start.
• Competitive compensation and benefits (holidays, equipment, yearly team weekend).
• Additional yearly bonus upon hitting company-wide turnover in profit targets.
• Hands-on advanced training in digital advertising.
• Be part of an experienced team of international professionals.
• Career growth opportunities; current hires are future execs.
• Flexible office with terrace, BBQs, free coffee, fruits and weekly afternoon drinks!
And of course, a challenging and ambitious project with a team of the best professionals in the industry!!!